Monday, July 23, 2012

My new blog! Ace, Bake, Craft

Hi there!


Thanks for taking precious time out of your day to look at my blog! 


I plan to indulge you in my accomplishments, baked yummies, and craft projects!
I am a junior in college and quite an over achiever. Member of the honors college and two nationally recognized honor societies, Co-Vice Chair for Programming for a university-wide day of community service, a volunteer tutor, part-time event staff, and hoping to become Secretary for a possible new organization. 


I love baking, but I'm a bit of a snob about it. The only things I bake that are not from scratch are brownies, especially marble swirl. :) Yummy! I'm always on the search for new recipes to try!


And, I love crafting. I'm addicted to pinterest, and am fortunate enough to have the time to make some of the crafts that I pin! Many of my posts will be pinterest-inspired, but I will always attempt to link back to my source for the idea, if at all possible. Credit where credit is due! :)


The first few posts will be a sort of archive of the projects I've worked on in the past and I'll post newer crafts, recipes, and cool information as it comes!


To kick off, here's a preview of some of my past work:


Canvas & Christmas Light Lamp
Tiny Pillows
Yes, I made my prom dress

Greek Yogurt and Fresh Fruit
Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake with whipped cream
Whale Stamp

 And, my latest and greatest project... reupholstering this monstrocity...



... into this custom, modern arm chair! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment